Calling all BBT Fanatics: Want a chance to win $500? Then post your video on our Facebook page and let us know why you are a BBT Fanatic.
Get creative and have some fun. See contest rules below.
Official Contest Rules
Who Can Enter
- To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. residents who are and existing users of Facebook and 18 years or older.
- Employees of Facebook, Inc., Facebook.com, their affiliated companies, and advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
- Entry online, by Facebook: www.facebook.com/bigbendtelephone/
- No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry allowed per account holder.
- To enter, visit http://www.facebook.com/bigbendtelephone/ to share your video entry. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted. BBT encourages participants to be creative in telling our Facebook Fans why you are a BBT FANATIC.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that BB, anyone acting on behalf of BBT and BBT’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of BBT. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless BBT from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which [your company name] may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right. No lewd, nude, crude, or offensive video content (as determined by BBT in its sole and absolute discretion) will be accepted. BBT reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to disqualify any entry.
- The contest starts on March 26, 2019 and all entries must be received by BBT by 5:00 p.m. CST on May 10, 2019. BBT is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer, or any other electronic malfunction.
- On May 17, 2019, one (1) winner will be selected by BBT from among valid entries. Remaining valid entries will not carry over to the next drawing.
- One (1) winner will be selected. The winner will receive $500.
- The winner will be notified by Facebook private and public message. Before claiming the prize, the winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to BBT at the time of notification. The winner must present a valid picture ID and sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility at the time the winner claims his/her prize in person at BBT. BBT reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
- If the winner cannot be notified within fourteen (14) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner selected from among remaining valid entries.
- There will be no substitutions for the prize except at the sole discretion of BBT. BBT has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
- The winner is responsible for paying all applicable local, county, state and federal taxes on prize. Winner must complete and sign a Form W-9.
- Only one prize will be awarded.
- BBT is not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
- BBT is not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
- In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that BBT has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, video, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
- Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
- Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at BBT at 808 N 5th St, Alpine, TX 79830.
- For a list of prize winner, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to BBT at 808 N 5th St, Alpine, TX 79830 by June 10, 2019.
- This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. BBT and FACEBOOK accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
- BBT cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information. BBT is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
- BBT reserves the right to make rules and contest changes, and change the aforementioned contest dates.
- By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against BBT, Facebook.com, and their respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.
- Facebook, Inc., and www.facebook.com (collectively, “Facebook”) are not affiliated with BBT nor this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook.